Friday, December 24, 2010

Jacques got his certification back


Jacques has already asked me several times if I have told everybody that he earned his certification as “head”master back and that he now also wants to get a certification as “light”master! I am doing this now, the toilet is working fine, nice job mate! Although I am getting very close to my degree as assistant head master!!!!

Of the lights we bought two years ago, about seven and not cheap, none of the switches were working anymore, so Jacques soldered by-pass switches from Radioshack. When we get back home in May we will receive warranty replacement but we will keep the Radioshack switches, just in case. Soldering on a rolling boat really deserves him the title of "light" master.

Talk to you all soon, Ria

No comments:

Post a Comment