Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Still very messy

















Hello everybody, I had already written another blog, but probably had done something wrong, because I can not find it anymore. Have patience with me, I will get there!!!!!
Now the progress or non progress of the work on the boat. You always read about this topic but it is really true, everything takes much longer than we thought, it still very much a mess inside the boat and the hotel room is getting fuller. I have no clue anymore what the electric guy is doing, but there still is a lot to do. We have prolonged our stay in the hotel, but still hope to move on the boat in about a week or so???
Yesterday the holding tanks have arrived, so we will be working in the toilet area in the coming days, when that is done we are much closer to moving in. I have started also my buying trip, until now we have spent a lot of time in the hardware department of Home Depot, and we have plates and silverware to eat and blankets and pillows to sleep.
Next to us in the boatyard is a couple from Kansas who are fixing up their boat, also a catamaran, to go and live on it full time. They are not using everything (hand rails, a little sink etc.) and we are trying to buy some of their stuff, because it still is in very good shape, is a deal for both of us.
I will try next time to take some pictures and try to put them also on the blog.
See you all soon, Ria

No comments:

Post a Comment